Re: Heads Up...

  • UncleRojelio
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 14, 2002
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., Lou Catozzi <txhipowr@b...> wrote:
      > Sorry the link didn't work for you, Roger. Were you logged in at the
      > time?

      I'm always logged in. :-)

      >It's still not approved yet. Here are the coordinates:

      It's approved now. I'll have to check it out.

      > N 30° 18.337 W 097° 50.352
      >
      > and the information:
      >
      > You should probably park along St. Stephens School Road and walk up
      the
      > driveway.
      >
      > I stumbled across a webpage relating to this site's history a while
      back
      > and although it's not a YAPIDKA it is definitely something I had no
      idea
      > was there! Email me with what Wile E. Coyote is standing next to and
      > I'll respond with the website URL so you can learn more about this
      > interesting piece of Austin's past. My email address is
      > txhipowr@b...
      >
      > Lou
      >
      > Roger Banks wrote:
      > >
      > > The link isn't working. It seems the highest number
      > > the GC site will accept is 32463. Just go ahead and
      > > email me the coords. ;-p
      > >
      > > -- Roger
      > >
      > > --- txhipowr <txhipowr@b...> wrote:
      > > > I don't know if the drive to be first is as strong
      > > > with virtual caches
      > > > as with regular ones but here is an advance notice
      > > > of a virual I
      > > > posted this morning that is not yet approved.
      > > >

      > > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=32470
      > > >
      > > > Lou
      > > >

      > > =====
      > > Uncle Rojelio
      > > Austin, TX

      > > HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
      > > http://www.hotjobs.com
    • web_ling
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14, 2002
        Jeremy has changed the geocaching.com site so that nobody except the
        cache owners and approvers can see caches that have not been approved
        yet, even if you ARE logged in.

        Rich Wendling
        aka Web-ling

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., Roger Banks <unclerojelio@y...>