Snoogatola Hits the Top 10

  • grrlfrog71
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2003
      Hey Everyone!

      This message was posted to the event cache "Sign My Cast and Grab an
      Ammo Can." Texas has a Travel Bug in the Top 10!! We should work
      hard to get it up to that #1 spot - not that far away - plus I would
      love to upset "Key to the Nutria". It's been #1 for way too long!!!

      Grrlfrog

      PS - check out the T/B in the number 4 spot...you can figure it out
      by looking at the pictures posted!! Cool idea!!

      June 24 by Snoogans (Snoogans) (71 found)
      Hey Everyone!

      Snoogatola is now #8 in the Travel Bug Top 10!!!!! Thanks to everyone
      who volunteered for photos and helped get him there. That is soooo
      cool.

      Sngans

      It may be a little while before I get them all posted. Please help me
      identify everyone once I do have them posted. Thanks again!