Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Heads Up...

  • Lou Catozzi
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2002
      Sorry the link didn't work for you, Roger. Were you logged in at the
      time? It's still not approved yet. Here are the coordinates:

      N 30° 18.337 W 097° 50.352

      and the information:

      You should probably park along St. Stephens School Road and walk up the
      driveway.

      I stumbled across a webpage relating to this site's history a while back
      and although it's not a YAPIDKA it is definitely something I had no idea
      was there! Email me with what Wile E. Coyote is standing next to and
      I'll respond with the website URL so you can learn more about this
      interesting piece of Austin's past. My email address is
      txhipowr@...

      Lou

      Roger Banks wrote:

      > The link isn't working. It seems the highest number
      > the GC site will accept is 32463. Just go ahead and
      > email me the coords. ;-p
      >
      > -- Roger
      >
      > --- txhipowr <txhipowr@...> wrote:
      > > I don't know if the drive to be first is as strong
      > > with virtual caches
      > > as with regular ones but here is an advance notice
      > > of a virual I
      > > posted this morning that is not yet approved.
      > >

      > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=32470
      > >
      > > Lou
      > >

      > =====
      > Uncle Rojelio
      > Austin, TX

      > http://www.hotjobs.com
    • UncleRojelio
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14, 2002
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., Lou Catozzi <txhipowr@b...> wrote:
        > Sorry the link didn't work for you, Roger. Were you logged in at the
        > time?

        I'm always logged in. :-)

        >It's still not approved yet. Here are the coordinates:

        It's approved now. I'll have to check it out.

        > N 30° 18.337 W 097° 50.352
        >
        > and the information:
        >
        > You should probably park along St. Stephens School Road and walk up
        the
        > driveway.
        >
        > I stumbled across a webpage relating to this site's history a while
        back
        > and although it's not a YAPIDKA it is definitely something I had no
        idea
        > was there! Email me with what Wile E. Coyote is standing next to and
        > I'll respond with the website URL so you can learn more about this
        > interesting piece of Austin's past. My email address is
        > txhipowr@b...
        >
        > Lou
        >
        > Roger Banks wrote:
        > >
        > > The link isn't working. It seems the highest number
        > > the GC site will accept is 32463. Just go ahead and
        > > email me the coords. ;-p
        > >
        > > -- Roger
        > >
        > > --- txhipowr <txhipowr@b...> wrote:
        > > > I don't know if the drive to be first is as strong
        > > > with virtual caches
        > > > as with regular ones but here is an advance notice
        > > > of a virual I
        > > > posted this morning that is not yet approved.
        > > >

        > > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=32470
        > > >
        > > > Lou
        > > >

        > > =====
        > > Uncle Rojelio
        > > Austin, TX

        > > HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
        > > http://www.hotjobs.com
      • web_ling
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 14, 2002
          Jeremy has changed the geocaching.com site so that nobody except the
          cache owners and approvers can see caches that have not been approved
          yet, even if you ARE logged in.

          Rich Wendling
          aka Web-ling

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., Roger Banks <unclerojelio@y...>