The Monster is Awsome

  • Michele Pain
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2004
      Steve you did a spectacular job. Congratulations.
    • Essiar
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2004
        Thanks Shelly! So far it looks like everyone did a great job. The
        handful of legs I hit today were great. Y'all need to get out after
        it!

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Michele Pain
        <mpain@s...> wrote:
        > Steve you did a spectacular job. Congratulations.
      • Karen
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2004
          Anyone going Monster caching today?  I'm on my way now...

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2004
            Work has slowed down right now so I can head out for a bit, at least
            until work beckons me back. I am up to leg 8 so go catch up and call
            me! Anyone else?

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Karen" <karenj@a...>
            wrote:
            > Anyone going Monster caching today? I'm on my way now...

            of Service.