RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Pick on Essiar Day

  • Kevin Mefford
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
      That reminds me...our car had a flat this morning...thanks a lot Essiar!!!

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004

        Oh come on, I was looking at a week off. Darn it.  :-)

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
          But it's my fault that Grajek breaks everything!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Megindler@a... wrote:
          > Now Steve, if I blame you for everything Grajek will get off scott
          free and
          > we can't have that! ;o)
        • Essiar
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
            >OK, Steve, why did you have to mess up my office computer

            I think it caught a virus from me. I've been feeling rotten all day,
            sorry.

            >, put one car in the shop (again!), cause another one to have
            problems,

            Beacuse I care about you and wanted you to get more exercise.

            > AND make my husband sick?

            So you'd spend more time with me. :-)