Re: Pick on Essiar Day

  • joanwhistler
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
      OK, Steve, why did you have to mess up my office computer, put one
      car in the shop (again!), cause another one to have problems, AND
      make my husband sick? And that's just a FEW of my compaints from this
      week! Can't you use your power for the Good Side for a change??? ;-)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar" <essiar@t...>
      wrote:
      > I like it! Actually I love the idea of selecting a victim from time
      > to time and blaming everything bad in life on him/her. And
      certainly
      > I deserve to be that victim today, especially after my Defense of
      > the Monster post and my whining about riding a bike for 10 miles.
      > Heck, let's make it a week long thing! A matter of fact, although I
      > am home feeling ill today, this might be just the thing to get me
      up
      > and out. I think I'll get up and kick my own ass. Yeah, that's the
      > ticket! Ouch! Damn Essiar, that hurt! OK everyone, take advantage
      of
      > this. Blame me for everything. I mean it! Just don't drag it out
      > more than a week please. OK, I'm ready... go for it!
    • Kevin Mefford
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
        That reminds me...our car had a flat this morning...thanks a lot Essiar!!!

        wrote:
        > I like it! Actually I love the idea of selecting a victim from time
        > to time and blaming everything bad in life on him/her. And
        certainly
        > I deserve to be that victim today, especially after my Defense of
        > the Monster post and my whining about riding a bike for 10 miles.
        > Heck, let's make it a week long thing! A matter of fact, although I
        > am home feeling ill today, this might be just the thing to get me
        up
        > and out. I think I'll get up and kick my own ass. Yeah, that's the
        > ticket! Ouch! Damn Essiar, that hurt! OK everyone, take advantage
        of
        > this. Blame me for everything. I mean it! Just don't drag it out
        > more than a week please. OK, I'm ready... go for it!

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Grajek
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004

          Oh come on, I was looking at a week off. Darn it.  :-)

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
            But it's my fault that Grajek breaks everything!

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Megindler@a... wrote:
            > Now Steve, if I blame you for everything Grajek will get off scott
            free and
            > we can't have that! ;o)
          • Essiar
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
              >OK, Steve, why did you have to mess up my office computer

              I think it caught a virus from me. I've been feeling rotten all day,
              sorry.

              >, put one car in the shop (again!), cause another one to have
              problems,

              Beacuse I care about you and wanted you to get more exercise.

              > AND make my husband sick?

              So you'd spend more time with me. :-)