Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Pick on Essiar Day

  • Megindler@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
      Now Steve, if I blame you for everything Grajek will get off scott free and we can't have that!   ;o)
    • Karen
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
        Does that mean he's the Designated driver?
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
            That reminds me...our car had a flat this morning...thanks a lot Essiar!!!

            wrote:
            > I like it! Actually I love the idea of selecting a victim from time
            > to time and blaming everything bad in life on him/her. And
            certainly
            > I deserve to be that victim today, especially after my Defense of
            > the Monster post and my whining about riding a bike for 10 miles.
            > Heck, let's make it a week long thing! A matter of fact, although I
            > am home feeling ill today, this might be just the thing to get me
            up
            > and out. I think I'll get up and kick my own ass. Yeah, that's the
            > ticket! Ouch! Damn Essiar, that hurt! OK everyone, take advantage
            of
            > this. Blame me for everything. I mean it! Just don't drag it out
            > more than a week please. OK, I'm ready... go for it!

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Grajek
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004

              Oh come on, I was looking at a week off. Darn it.  :-)

              Now Steve, if I blame you for everything Grajek will get off scott free and we can't have that!   ;o)

              ---
              Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

              ---

            • Essiar
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
                But it's my fault that Grajek breaks everything!

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Megindler@a... wrote:
                > Now Steve, if I blame you for everything Grajek will get off scott
                free and
                > we can't have that! ;o)
              • Essiar
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
                  >OK, Steve, why did you have to mess up my office computer

                  I think it caught a virus from me. I've been feeling rotten all day,
                  sorry.

                  >, put one car in the shop (again!), cause another one to have
                  problems,

                  Beacuse I care about you and wanted you to get more exercise.

                  > AND make my husband sick?

                  So you'd spend more time with me. :-)