South Austin - Need help with placing a redirector for my next cache

  • lowracer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      I have a new pre-approved multicache that I'm placing and I need the
      following:

      Two 30 cal ammo cans (decon containers would probably work), consider
      this a donation to the cause.
      One individual from South Austin who has five fully functioning senses
      and the ability to drive out to a specified park in that general part
      of town and drop one of the redirectors for me, waypoint it, and then
      email me the coords.

      That's all I'm going to say here. Email me off list if you qualify and
      I'll clue you in on the details.

      -mark
    • lowracer
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        Thanks to all who replied. I have a volunteer!
        -mark