Cast-Can Event a RESOUNDING success!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2003
      WOW. Every time I think we couldn't have a better event, I'm proved
      wrong. Even though it was a lot of work on my part because of the
      ammo cans, it was worth it, and I enjoyed every minute of my 11 hours
      at Emma Long!![:D]

      EXTRA SPECIAL KUDOS go to Brady Belk, who hauled ammo cans, put up
      with visitors to his home who came to ransack the trailer, and
      ferried cachers back and forth to Commons Ford Park, even allowing
      them to try to swamp his boat.[8D]

      Thanks also to his wife Colleen for playing taxi driver, even though
      she should have been done with that when her kids were grown up and
      old enough to drive, and for putting up with her hubby's second
      childhood. [;)]

      Thanks one more time to my hubby Wayne, Trey, Char, and Mark, who
      went with Brady and me to pick up the ammo cans at Fort Hood and made
      another day never to be forgotten. [:)]

      And thanks to everyone who signed my cast! [8D] Geocachers are THE
      BEST!

      Happy Trails, until we meet again!
      Candy