Pick on Essiar Day

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
      I like it! Actually I love the idea of selecting a victim from time
      to time and blaming everything bad in life on him/her. And certainly
      I deserve to be that victim today, especially after my Defense of
      the Monster post and my whining about riding a bike for 10 miles.
      Heck, let's make it a week long thing! A matter of fact, although I
      am home feeling ill today, this might be just the thing to get me up
      and out. I think I'll get up and kick my own ass. Yeah, that's the
      ticket! Ouch! Damn Essiar, that hurt! OK everyone, take advantage of
      this. Blame me for everything. I mean it! Just don't drag it out
      more than a week please. OK, I'm ready... go for it!
    • joanwhistler
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
        I do hope you know I was only kidding, Steve! I just thought since
        everyone was teasing you for being a lazy old couch potato I wanted
        to defend my/our age group! In fact I wrote that msg BEFORE I even
        read the "defense of the Monster" post. And I'm not going to take
        sides on that issue ... just like I won't put a Kerry or Bush sticker
        on my car! No use getting half the community mad at me for no good
        reason! Let's all just shake hands and agree to disagree. And I hope
        you feel better soon.

        Joan

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar" <essiar@t...>
        wrote:
        > I like it! Actually I love the idea of selecting a victim from time
        > to time and blaming everything bad in life on him/her. And
        certainly
        > I deserve to be that victim today, especially after my Defense of
        > the Monster post and my whining about riding a bike for 10 miles.
        > Heck, let's make it a week long thing! A matter of fact, although I
        > am home feeling ill today, this might be just the thing to get me
        up
        > and out. I think I'll get up and kick my own ass. Yeah, that's the
        > ticket! Ouch! Damn Essiar, that hurt! OK everyone, take advantage
        of
        > this. Blame me for everything. I mean it! Just don't drag it out
        > more than a week please. OK, I'm ready... go for it!
      • Randell Pitts
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
          I'm suggesting a group hug- can't we all just get aloing?!?

          Heck, we can even make it an event, so those so inclined can get a smiley!

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
            Yes, of course I knew you were kidding, gosh, a few people have
            emailed me and were concerned that I was genuinely upset about
            the "Pick on Essiar Day". I appreciate your concern BUT I really
            meant it! I think it would be fun to get blasted (good naturedly of
            course, for I would never attack anyone in a public domain, would
            I?) :-) Go for it, vent your frustrations, that pent up anger,
            unleash it all. I can take it, really!
            OK, if the bike ride is on a weekend that I don't have Lil Es (50/50
            odds)I will attempt to break out my very old, rusty, broken, flat
            tire, 500 lb Wal-Mart bicycle and go for it. I prefer that recumbent
            bike that Lowracer pointed out, especially the model with the beer
            holder and built in ashtray but my old Bessie will have to do. Now I
            need to go to pray that the bike ride is on a weekend that I have
            Lil Es. :-)

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "joanwhistler"

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
              :-)

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Randell Pitts
              <agfltmedic@y...> wrote:
              > I'm suggesting a group hug- can't we all just get aloing?!?
              >
              > Heck, we can even make it an event, so those so inclined can get a
              smiley!

              > joanwhistler <joanwhistler@y...> wrote:
              > I do hope you know I was only kidding, Steve! I just thought since
              > everyone was teasing you for being a lazy old couch potato I
              wanted
              > to defend my/our age group! In fact I wrote that msg BEFORE I even
              > read the "defense of the Monster" post. And I'm not going to take
              > sides on that issue ... just like I won't put a Kerry or Bush
              sticker
              > on my car! No use getting half the community mad at me for no good
              > reason! Let's all just shake hands and agree to disagree. And I
              hope
              > you feel better soon.
              >
              > Joan
              >
              > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar"
              <essiar@t...>
              > wrote:
              > > I like it! Actually I love the idea of selecting a victim from
              time
              > > to time and blaming everything bad in life on him/her. And
              > certainly
              > > I deserve to be that victim today, especially after my Defense
              of
              > > the Monster post and my whining about riding a bike for 10
              miles.
              > > Heck, let's make it a week long thing! A matter of fact,
              although I
              > > am home feeling ill today, this might be just the thing to get
              me
              > up
              > > and out. I think I'll get up and kick my own ass. Yeah, that's
              the
              > > ticket! Ouch! Damn Essiar, that hurt! OK everyone, take
              advantage
              > of
              > > this. Blame me for everything. I mean it! Just don't drag it out
              > > more than a week please. OK, I'm ready... go for it!
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Service.
            • gbmorrow
              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
                Ok Steve, you asked for it!

                Here's my gripe!

                .

                .

                .

                .

                You've gone and driven me to drink!!!

                .

                .

                .

                (OK, I've tried to get a couple of other local cachers to drive me to
                drink...but they were just too busy trying to find more caches...)

                SO THERE!
              • Megindler@aol.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
                  Now Steve, if I blame you for everything Grajek will get off scott free and we can't have that!   ;o)
                • Karen
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
                    Does that mean he's the Designated driver?
                      OK, Steve, why did you have to mess up my office computer, put one
                      car in the shop (again!), cause another one to have problems, AND
                      make my husband sick? And that's just a FEW of my compaints from this
                      week! Can't you use your power for the Good Side for a change??? ;-)

                      wrote:
                      > I like it! Actually I love the idea of selecting a victim from time
                      > to time and blaming everything bad in life on him/her. And
                      certainly
                      > I deserve to be that victim today, especially after my Defense of
                      > the Monster post and my whining about riding a bike for 10 miles.
                      > Heck, let's make it a week long thing! A matter of fact, although I
                      > am home feeling ill today, this might be just the thing to get me
                      up
                      > and out. I think I'll get up and kick my own ass. Yeah, that's the
                      > ticket! Ouch! Damn Essiar, that hurt! OK everyone, take advantage
                      of
                      > this. Blame me for everything. I mean it! Just don't drag it out
                      > more than a week please. OK, I'm ready... go for it!
                    • Kevin Mefford
                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
                        That reminds me...our car had a flat this morning...thanks a lot Essiar!!!

                        wrote:
                        > I like it! Actually I love the idea of selecting a victim from time
                        > to time and blaming everything bad in life on him/her. And
                        certainly
                        > I deserve to be that victim today, especially after my Defense of
                        > the Monster post and my whining about riding a bike for 10 miles.
                        > Heck, let's make it a week long thing! A matter of fact, although I
                        > am home feeling ill today, this might be just the thing to get me
                        up
                        > and out. I think I'll get up and kick my own ass. Yeah, that's the
                        > ticket! Ouch! Damn Essiar, that hurt! OK everyone, take advantage
                        of
                        > this. Blame me for everything. I mean it! Just don't drag it out
                        > more than a week please. OK, I'm ready... go for it!

                        Yahoo! Groups Links
                      • Grajek
                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004

                          Oh come on, I was looking at a week off. Darn it.  :-)

                          Now Steve, if I blame you for everything Grajek will get off scott free and we can't have that!   ;o)

                          ---
                          Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

                          ---

                        • Essiar
                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
                            But it's my fault that Grajek breaks everything!

                            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Megindler@a... wrote:
                            > Now Steve, if I blame you for everything Grajek will get off scott
                            free and
                            > we can't have that! ;o)
                          • Essiar
                            Message 13 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
                              >OK, Steve, why did you have to mess up my office computer

                              I think it caught a virus from me. I've been feeling rotten all day,
                              sorry.

                              >, put one car in the shop (again!), cause another one to have
                              problems,

                              Beacuse I care about you and wanted you to get more exercise.

                              > AND make my husband sick?

                              So you'd spend more time with me. :-)