Re: Cycling Event! Who's Interested ?

  • Katt
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
      > In the spirit of "Pick on Essiar" Day, I have to say..

      Rats! I don't know him well enought to participate in the day!

      In the spirit of cycling...

      If the date matches, Kimberly and I will be riding and Ben will
      tagalong in a his "it can't be cool if mom wants to do it" way. I
      already have the baby seat attached to the bike...helmets to fit
      all...no spandex currently availabe.

      Tami