Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cycling Event! Who's Interested?

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 1, 2004
      Well, I've been nudged! My lovely wife reminded me of my cycling past
      and the open road beckons. Hopefully I can make the date.

      Now I need to find a bike.

      Perrine Julie-ra5686 wrote:
      Gang, I'm thinking of setting up a bicycling event related to one of my
      Cycle Central Texas series of caches. The bike ride would be a fairly
      easy 10 miles or so (It's not as far as you think! You could do it!)
      probably some nice fall Sunday afternoon with dinner at the end. It
      would be something you could do on a mountain bike or road bike. Anyone
      who wanted could go a longer distance. The roads would be nice, safe
      country roads with little traffic.

      Is anyone interested in doing something like this?