RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] locationless caches are good for som ething!

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      Message
      That's cool!  I used the big fork in front of Hyde Park Bar and Grill for my Frozen in Time log.  I think it had a piece of birthday cake stuck on it at the time.

      I'm thrilled to hear that a new cache is coming out soon.  This monster thing has taken up too many people's time and there haven't been very many new caches out lately.  What's a gal supposed to DO at 6:30am????????

      Looking forward to it!
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        >What's a gal supposed to DO at 6:30am????????
        Nice try there, Julie.....I've learned the hard way that waiting until
        6:30 am is a sure way to wind up with 2nd to find!!