Heads Up...

  • txhipowr
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2002
      I don't know if the drive to be first is as strong with virtual caches
      as with regular ones but here is an advance notice of a virual I
      posted this morning that is not yet approved.

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=32470

      Lou
    • Roger Banks
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 13, 2002
        The link isn't working. It seems the highest number
        the GC site will accept is 32463. Just go ahead and
        email me the coords. ;-p

        -- Roger

        --- txhipowr <txhipowr@...> wrote:
        > I don't know if the drive to be first is as strong
        > with virtual caches
        > as with regular ones but here is an advance notice
        > of a virual I
        > posted this morning that is not yet approved.

        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=32470

        > Lou

        =====
        Uncle Rojelio
        Austin, TX

        HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
        http://www.hotjobs.com
      • Lou Catozzi
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 13, 2002
          Sorry the link didn't work for you, Roger. Were you logged in at the
          time? It's still not approved yet. Here are the coordinates:

          N 30° 18.337 W 097° 50.352

          and the information:

          You should probably park along St. Stephens School Road and walk up the
          driveway.

          I stumbled across a webpage relating to this site's history a while back
          and although it's not a YAPIDKA it is definitely something I had no idea
          was there! Email me with what Wile E. Coyote is standing next to and
          I'll respond with the website URL so you can learn more about this
          interesting piece of Austin's past. My email address is
          txhipowr@...

          Lou

          Roger Banks wrote:

          > The link isn't working. It seems the highest number
          > the GC site will accept is 32463. Just go ahead and
          > email me the coords. ;-p
          >
          > -- Roger
          >
          > --- txhipowr <txhipowr@...> wrote:
          > > I don't know if the drive to be first is as strong
          > > with virtual caches
          > > as with regular ones but here is an advance notice
          > > of a virual I
          > > posted this morning that is not yet approved.
          > >

          > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=32470
          > >
          > > Lou
          > >

          > =====
          > Uncle Rojelio
          > Austin, TX

          > http://www.hotjobs.com
        • UncleRojelio
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 14, 2002
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., Lou Catozzi <txhipowr@b...> wrote:
            > Sorry the link didn't work for you, Roger. Were you logged in at the
            > time?

            I'm always logged in. :-)

            >It's still not approved yet. Here are the coordinates:

            It's approved now. I'll have to check it out.

            > N 30° 18.337 W 097° 50.352
            >
            > and the information:
            >
            > You should probably park along St. Stephens School Road and walk up
            the
            > driveway.
            >
            > I stumbled across a webpage relating to this site's history a while
            back
            > and although it's not a YAPIDKA it is definitely something I had no
            idea
            > was there! Email me with what Wile E. Coyote is standing next to and
            > I'll respond with the website URL so you can learn more about this
            > interesting piece of Austin's past. My email address is
            > txhipowr@b...
            >
            > Lou
            >
            > Roger Banks wrote:
            > >
            > > The link isn't working. It seems the highest number
            > > the GC site will accept is 32463. Just go ahead and
            > > email me the coords. ;-p
            > >
            > > -- Roger
            > >
            > > --- txhipowr <txhipowr@b...> wrote:
            > > > I don't know if the drive to be first is as strong
            > > > with virtual caches
            > > > as with regular ones but here is an advance notice
            > > > of a virual I
            > > > posted this morning that is not yet approved.
            > > >

            > > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=32470
            > > >
            > > > Lou
            > > >

            > > =====
            > > Uncle Rojelio
            > > Austin, TX

            > > HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
            > > http://www.hotjobs.com
          • web_ling
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 14, 2002
              Jeremy has changed the geocaching.com site so that nobody except the
              cache owners and approvers can see caches that have not been approved
              yet, even if you ARE logged in.

              Rich Wendling
              aka Web-ling

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., Roger Banks <unclerojelio@y...>