RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] You have to check this out.

  • Happ Chris-rxpx40
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2004
      Jeff sez:

      You have to try this. http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

      Try this many times with the most obscure dictator or sit-com character you can think of. I have yet to beat it and I put in some pretty obscure people. It is mind boggling.

      The most obscure sitcom character I could think of was William Katt from 'The Greatest American Hero'

      It thought I was Mr. Magoo.

      I didn't know we could use cartoon characters..

      Let's see what it says about Bugs Bunny...

      Chris

    • Essiar
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 30, 2004
        I stumped it on Idi Amin but I might have answered a question
        incorrectly.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Happ Chris-rxpx40