RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Letterboxing

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2004
      I actually thought the stamping concept was pretty neat, that you got stamps from all the letterboxes you went to, but there doesn't seem to be any way to collect the stamps from other letterboxers. Am I missing something? I really enjoy collecting the signature items of other cachers, and I collect "caches" online so geocaching has both ends covered.

      I think the fact that I can read other cachers logs really adds a dimention to geocaching. I may not have met a person, but I "know" them through their logs. And those people can live anywhere in the world and it's the same. And, of course, their game name is like their personalized "stamp" leaving their mark on the website.