Re: Third Moon From Planet Essiada

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2004
      I can't say there are multiple smilies being handed out for doing it
      again but other than that, of coures you can do it again! I've done
      it several times and it's a fun late night cruising through the park
      in the dark adventure every time. I will definetely do it again,
      especially if you're bring the humor and cake! :-) If there's a
      group wanting to head out just let me know.