My friend Paul Porter

  • Michele Pain
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2004
      Hello!

      The letter below is from my friend PAUL PORTER. He was diagnosed with
      Diabetes about 5 years ago. I have been amazed with his response and so
      proud of the way he's dealing with his disease. He pricks his finger
      and takes his blood sugar level, exercises, eats accordingly and in
      general takes care of himself. And doesn't spend a lot of time on self
      pity. He is really wonderful.

      Every year for a while now he's been walking in the Diabetes Fund
      Raiser Walk. Below is his letter to me. If you have a spare tenner or
      even a five - please go to the link below and send it along.

      Thanks and please pass this message on.
      Michele

      Begin forwarded message: