Re: Sun Article

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 24, 2004
      Nope, it just lists the file sizes below the photo, no option to
      view a larger image. Thanks though.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Dedear"
      <ldedear@a...> wrote:
      > If you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer, put the mouse pointer
      over
      > the picture and wait a second. An icon MAY appear that has arrows
      > pointing outward toward all corners. Click that.
      >
      > --Lee
      > "Suchmann"

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129otdh85/M=295196.4901138.6071305.30011
      76/

      D=groups/S=1705171288:HM/EXP=1096085524/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*
      htt
      > p://companion.yahoo.com> click here
      >
      > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=group
      > s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=482093757>
      >

      > _____

      subject=Unsub