Early September Event??

  • eoghan01
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2002
      Hello all! I hope you won't mind if a Colorado resident posts to this
      email list... ;)

      I hadn't seen any September event posted yet on geocaching.com and
      wondered if anyone was planning one for early in the month. The very
      selfish reason I wonder is that Pumpkin Princess and I will be in
      town on the 13th and 14th and wanted a way to meet up with everyone
      while we were there (and get another 'find' while we were at it. :P )
      We'd considered setting one up and just showing up but we'd have had
      to reuse a place we'd already been too (so we'd have the coordinates)
      and it seemed really weird in a self-serving sort of way to set one
      up just so we could see everyone. BUT, if there were plans in the
      works and we could swing by conveniently, now that's a different
      story. So if anyone had one in the works, this is just a request for
      that time. And if not, we'll try to see if we can't bump into you
      somewhere on the trails while we're there.
      Good luck and Great Caching to everyone!
      Hope to see ya soon!!!
      -01
    • Lou Catozzi
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2002
        Hi eoghan,

        Go to hear from you! GoHrnz and I replaced the container at Barton
        Creek
        Greenbelt the other day. There's still plenty of room in the log book.

        As for a September gathering, I'm all for it! Perhaps a Friday
        afternoon
        or after work gathering at Sculpture Falls? Barton Creek is currently
        flowing
        nicely.

        Lou Catozzi
        TxHiPowr @ bigfoot.com