Re: Happy 1st Anniversary - Pumpkin Princess and Eoghan!

  • mrscaptainpicard
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2004
      Yes, congratulations!

      I want to tell a fun story about Rachel, whom I have never met. When
      I was planning my cache The Picard Nuptials, I put out a message to
      the group asking if anyone had a bridal veil they could spare, not
      really telling what it was for. Rachel quickly emailed me that I
      could use HERS, but that it was special and she'd like it to be
      returned. Of course, I had to explain to her that I was putting it
      in a cache and that goofy geocachers would be having their pictures
      taken in it, so lovely offer, but no, its not for a wedding, its for
      a geocache! How nice of her. When you come for a visit Rachel, be
      sure you visit my cache and have your picture taken in the veil we
      made for a couple of bucks! The pictures, of course, are PRICELESS!
      Julie

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, lowracer
      <lowracer@a...> wrote:
      > Eoghan and Pumkin Princess were married a year ago today! Happy #1
      you
      > two!
      > When you guys coming back to Austin to visit to do some caching?
      Gotta
      > get those numbers up!
    • Eoghan
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
        Thanks! Not sure when we'll be back to visit. Definitely no shortage
        of great creative new caches to visit when we do.
        Yeah, the geocaching smilies have sorta stalled over the past two
        years, but our letterboxing PFX count has been steadily increasing!
        -Eoghan