RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Hey how about placing a cache out here???

  • dragnfyr
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2004
      Let me explain what I want to set up.... (looks around at all the folks
      reading this) hmmm I will write you off line....

      Drag

      From: "dragnfyr" <dragnfyr@c...>
      Date: Fri Sep 3, 2004 8:47 pm
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] What is it with all the micro-
      caches up there in Round Rock?

      I personally am not much for swapping swag, so I tend to put out
      micros..... I do have an idea for a really big cache, but I need to
      find
      someone who owns land (and wont shoot the cachers who come hunting
      for
      it) in a remote-ish area to make it work....

      Drag