Happy Birthday Wayne and Trey!!!!!

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4 10:18 AM
      Hey Guys,

      I know it's happening any day now and I am a long way away. Please
      wait to have your parties till I get home!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!

      Missin everyone, but we are making it beautiful for THANKSGIVING!!!!

      You are going to be WOWed!!!

      love,

      Tanya

      ps> be home on tuesday night
    • Lists
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4 5:42 PM
        I will be in the PA/NJ/DE area for a few days next week, and I'm hoping to
        do at least a little caching in the area. If anyone has any TBs that need
        to head that way, let me know.

        Cindy
        Team Jactar