Scary Ammo Can Markings

  • lowracer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004
      Doing some tweaking of the first chapter of my novel... Anyone have
      any ammo cans with markings that indicate Hand Grenades or other
      explosives, or anything else that sounds really dangerous, like "call
      the bomb squad" dangerous? Let me know. Off list if possible -
      lowracer at austin.rr.com
      Thanks!
      -mark
    • Essiar
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004
        One of the very 1st caches I did was Elizabeth Ney and that
        container, although not an ammo box, says DYNAMITE. Being a newbie
        at the time I thought I was about to blow myself up!

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, lowracer
        <lowracer@a...> wrote:
        > Doing some tweaking of the first chapter of my novel... Anyone
        have
        > any ammo cans with markings that indicate Hand Grenades or other
        > explosives, or anything else that sounds really dangerous,
        like "call
        > the bomb squad" dangerous? Let me know. Off list if possible -
        > lowracer at austin.rr.com
        > Thanks!
        > -mark
      • Wayne Lind
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2004
          Ever read the top of a decon container?
          "Caution
          Poisonous and caustic hazard. Keep out of eye, wound, or mouth. Use water to
          wash toxic agent or decon solution out of eye or wound, then seek medical
          aid."

          lowracer at austin.rr.com
          Thanks!
          -mark