Re: What is it with all the micro-caches up there in Round Rock?

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2004
      OK, we'll call. Yes, pure evil was one of those I was referring to.
      And it is PURE EVIL! I plan on getting it tomorrow. :-) I want to do
      Warner Parks tomorrow if possible. We'll chat. Yes, there are
      awesome caches here, not just the migraine producing micros. OK,
      let's take this off this venue. Speak soon.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Monica Summers"
      <mcslists@p...> wrote:
      > Could that have been "Pure Evil"? I have only heard of this one
      but still
      > haven't gotten out to Franklin to log it.
      >
      > Yes, there are a lot of micros here in Nashville but a lot of full
      size ones
      > as well. Some are of the micros are easy but some are incredibly
      FUN, i.e.
      > hard as heck!
      >
      > Actually, I'll be out and about in Franklin and the west Nashville
      area
      > tomorrow. I am trying to finish up Caesar's Library and think I
      finally
      > have the coordinate codes cracked -- the clue cipher was easy but
      the
      > coordinates were a little trouble. I also think I have the codes
      for
      > Caesar's Ghost and Et Brute cracked so I'm going to give them a
      try this
      > weekend too.
      >
      > I just put two and two together and realized you are Cindy's
      friend. I just
      > met her a few weeks ago at a Thursday night supper. If you are
      interested in
      > meeting up this weekend feel free to call on my cell phone (214)
      395-8691
      > (yes, it is still a Dallas #) or email at LSUMonica@p... Don't
      > worry about my cell phone being posted on the list -- I'm changing
      it to a
      > Nashville number in a couple of weeks! ;)
      >
      > You all can consider this your "hotline" number in Nashville for a
      few more
      > weeks!!!
      >

      > Monica aka LSUMonica

    • Grajek
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 4, 2004
        More evil than the second redirector of Spur of the moment????

        <mcslists@p...> wrote:
        > Could that have been "Pure Evil"? I have only heard of this one
        but still
        > haven't gotten out to Franklin to log it.
        >
        > Yes, there are a lot of micros here in Nashville but a lot of full
        size ones
        > as well. Some are of the micros are easy but some are incredibly
        FUN, i.e.
        > hard as heck!
        >
        > Actually, I'll be out and about in Franklin and the west Nashville
        area
        > tomorrow. I am trying to finish up Caesar's Library and think I
        finally
        > have the coordinate codes cracked -- the clue cipher was easy but
        the
        > coordinates were a little trouble. I also think I have the codes
        for
        > Caesar's Ghost and Et Brute cracked so I'm going to give them a
        try this
        > weekend too.
        >
        > I just put two and two together and realized you are Cindy's
        friend. I just
        > met her a few weeks ago at a Thursday night supper. If you are
        interested in
        > meeting up this weekend feel free to call on my cell phone (214)
        395-8691
        > (yes, it is still a Dallas #) or email at LSUMonica@p... Don't
        > worry about my cell phone being posted on the list -- I'm changing
        it to a
        > Nashville number in a couple of weeks! ;)
        >
        > You all can consider this your "hotline" number in Nashville for a
        few more
        > weeks!!!
        >

        > Monica aka LSUMonica

      • Essiar
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 4, 2004
          1000 times more evil! Your caches would be park and grabs here. :-)

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek"

        • Grajek
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 4, 2004
            LOL. I need to work on that then :-)