RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: What is it with all the micro-caches up there in Round Rock?

  • Monica Summers
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3 7:58 PM
      Could that have been "Pure Evil"? I have only heard of this one but still
      haven't gotten out to Franklin to log it.

      Yes, there are a lot of micros here in Nashville but a lot of full size ones
      as well. Some are of the micros are easy but some are incredibly FUN, i.e.
      hard as heck!

      Actually, I'll be out and about in Franklin and the west Nashville area
      tomorrow. I am trying to finish up Caesar's Library and think I finally
      have the coordinate codes cracked -- the clue cipher was easy but the
      coordinates were a little trouble. I also think I have the codes for
      Caesar's Ghost and Et Brute cracked so I'm going to give them a try this
      weekend too.

      I just put two and two together and realized you are Cindy's friend. I just
      met her a few weeks ago at a Thursday night supper. If you are interested in
      meeting up this weekend feel free to call on my cell phone (214) 395-8691
      (yes, it is still a Dallas #) or email at LSUMonica@.... Don't
      worry about my cell phone being posted on the list -- I'm changing it to a
      Nashville number in a couple of weeks! ;)

      You all can consider this your "hotline" number in Nashville for a few more
      weeks!!!

      Monica aka LSUMonica

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3 8:15 PM
        OK, we'll call. Yes, pure evil was one of those I was referring to.
        And it is PURE EVIL! I plan on getting it tomorrow. :-) I want to do
        Warner Parks tomorrow if possible. We'll chat. Yes, there are
        awesome caches here, not just the migraine producing micros. OK,
        let's take this off this venue. Speak soon.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Monica Summers"

      • Grajek
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 4 6:28 PM
          More evil than the second redirector of Spur of the moment????

          <mcslists@p...> wrote:
          > Could that have been "Pure Evil"? I have only heard of this one
          but still
          > haven't gotten out to Franklin to log it.
          >
          > Yes, there are a lot of micros here in Nashville but a lot of full
          size ones
          > as well. Some are of the micros are easy but some are incredibly
          FUN, i.e.
          > hard as heck!
          >
          > Actually, I'll be out and about in Franklin and the west Nashville
          area
          > tomorrow. I am trying to finish up Caesar's Library and think I
          finally
          > have the coordinate codes cracked -- the clue cipher was easy but
          the
          > coordinates were a little trouble. I also think I have the codes
          for
          > Caesar's Ghost and Et Brute cracked so I'm going to give them a
          try this
          > weekend too.
          >
          > I just put two and two together and realized you are Cindy's
          friend. I just
          > met her a few weeks ago at a Thursday night supper. If you are
          interested in
          > meeting up this weekend feel free to call on my cell phone (214)
          395-8691
          > (yes, it is still a Dallas #) or email at LSUMonica@p... Don't
          > worry about my cell phone being posted on the list -- I'm changing
          it to a
          > Nashville number in a couple of weeks! ;)
          >
          > You all can consider this your "hotline" number in Nashville for a
          few more
          > weeks!!!
          >

          > Monica aka LSUMonica

        • Essiar
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 4 6:50 PM
            1000 times more evil! Your caches would be park and grabs here. :-)

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Grajek"

          • Grajek
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 4 9:31 PM
              LOL. I need to work on that then :-)