Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] DNF "Sawdust Style"

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2004
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Katt"
      <tamikraft@h...> wrote:

      > ... I think you might want to talk with Sawdust out of the Waco(?)
      area. He posts a DNF more often than not. He even posted a DNF on my
      cache. It was a huge ice cream bucket out in plain view.I think he
      gets caught up in the adventure and the history and forgets to look
      for the cache. He seems quite happy to post DNFs.

      LOL Tami, Sawdust can't find anything unless it's BURIED IN POISON
      IVY!!!! ;-D

      Candy