Re: Comments on DNF and "the walk of shame"

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2004
      HMMM ... funny, the Geocaching Hotline records show WAY more than
      just 3 calls from your phone, Steve! ;-D

      Candy

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar" <essiar@t...>
      wrote:
      > ... I hate hints. I will resort to using them ONLY if I have
      absolutely exhausted everything I can think of to find the cache
      without a hint. If that doesn't help and I am somewhere where I feel
      I won't get back to for quite some time I will make a call. I believe
      I have made calls maybe three times ...
    • Essiar
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2004
        Nah... that was three calls for hints and 10 to order german
        chocolate cakes! :-)