Re: OT - Tubing in New Braunfels

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2004
      OK Monica, I'm in Franklin now (Fri morning 8 am) getting ready to
      fire up the gps. Feel free to email me via this group if you want to
      go grab some caches. Caches are so dense here it's insane. I loaded
      the 150 closest caches to where I am (Franklin) and I don't believe
      they go much past Brentwood! It seems like I can walk around the
      block and get 50. :-)
      Steve

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "mcslists"

    • Michele Pain
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2004
        So THAT's how you've pulled so far ahead of me...
        Have fun-Say Hey to Cindy for me.

        Shelly

      • Essiar
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 3, 2004
          OK. Shelly says hello Cindy. :-) Yes, a smiley oriented person can
          run the #s up here quite fast. I on the other hand, enjoy caching
          more than smilies, so I'll mostly go after the ones that are very
          unique, very difficult or require lots of hiking through a gorgeous
          park such as Warner Parks. Warner parks is so pretty, the park
          rangers there even have their own caching team named "Warner Parks"
          that hide great caches in the parks! We need to try to get the park
          rangers in Austin hooked on caching also so they can start hiding
          caches too!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Michele Pain