RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: OT - Tubing in New Braunfels

  • mcslists
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2004
      Thanks so much for the note. Hope you have fun here in Nashville this
      weekend. I too love Warner Parks and live just 5 miles away so we may
      indeed meet on the trail!

      Monica

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2004
        OK Monica, I'm in Franklin now (Fri morning 8 am) getting ready to
        fire up the gps. Feel free to email me via this group if you want to
        go grab some caches. Caches are so dense here it's insane. I loaded
        the 150 closest caches to where I am (Franklin) and I don't believe
        they go much past Brentwood! It seems like I can walk around the
        block and get 50. :-)
        Steve

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "mcslists"

      • Michele Pain
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 3, 2004
          So THAT's how you've pulled so far ahead of me...
          Have fun-Say Hey to Cindy for me.

          Shelly

        • Essiar
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 3, 2004
            OK. Shelly says hello Cindy. :-) Yes, a smiley oriented person can
            run the #s up here quite fast. I on the other hand, enjoy caching
            more than smilies, so I'll mostly go after the ones that are very
            unique, very difficult or require lots of hiking through a gorgeous
            park such as Warner Parks. Warner parks is so pretty, the park
            rangers there even have their own caching team named "Warner Parks"
            that hide great caches in the parks! We need to try to get the park
            rangers in Austin hooked on caching also so they can start hiding
            caches too!

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Michele Pain