RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: MCP in a StarTrek Uniform, a Tin foil Hat, balancing "the Rock That Rolls" on her head...

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      We'll be watching for YOUR picture. At least a StarTrek uniform is not THAT weird. (I know, I'm in denial!) Somehow, I doubt you have one in your closet and we'll be seeing you in mylar...... Can't wait!

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
        Since I don't have an appropriate "uniform" I thought I'd just paint
        my body with silver body paint. My Mylar Birthday Suit. I have a
        feeling Lowracer's days are numbered as far as staying in that
        neighborhood is concerned.

        <julieperrine@m...> wrote:
        > We'll be watching for YOUR picture. At least a StarTrek uniform
        is not THAT weird. (I know, I'm in denial!) Somehow, I doubt you
        have one in your closet and we'll be seeing you in mylar......
        Can't wait!
        > Julie

      • Perrine Julie-ra5686
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
          Better ASK FIRST! You don't want to be rejected AFTER parading around in body paint and having your pictured captured by people who obviously wouldn't have any problem posting them on the internet!

          Or maybe that's not a problem for you.......!