Time zone

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      I was just trying to add something to the calendar, and noticed the
      group time zone is set for britian.... just curious as to why that
      is...:) I set up a reminder for the event I'm having and it will be
      all kinds of off, and I don't know how to adjust for the time
      difference... can a moterator or the owner edit this??? or someone
      help me add the time diff...:)