RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] MCP in a StarTrek Uniform, a Tinfoil Hat, balancing "the Rock That Rolls" on her head...

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
      Good thing I wore the right thing to work that day!!!!!
      LOL

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
        You are too funny Julie. You certainly deserved those smilies. I
        can't imagine what the neighbors must have thought, watching a woman
        galavanting around a subdivision wearing a Star Trek outfit with a
        Lost in Space sign and a rock on her head, and it's not even
        Halloween! :-)