RE: FW: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Comments on DNF and "the walk of shame"

  • dragnfyr
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
      I wouldn't laugh at anyone for not being able to find "Lucy"...
      I made her to be so obvious it would be hard to find... I like
      caches that are hidden in plain site... At least you havent
      sent me a log that says "All I could find at your co-ordinates
      was a stupid (insert what the cache container is here)" I have
      gotten notes from two different folks like that... Lucy is a bit
      more than a park and grab. (now if you couldn't find "Ticket to
      ride" I would laugh at you!!) Feel free to call Aphrael or I, or
      stop by "come visit the cats" and knock on the door... We are
      geocache friendly and we don't bite.... Honest...

      Drag

    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2004
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Katt"
        <tamikraft@h...> wrote:

        > ... I think you might want to talk with Sawdust out of the Waco(?)
        area. He posts a DNF more often than not. He even posted a DNF on my
        cache. It was a huge ice cream bucket out in plain view.I think he
        gets caught up in the adventure and the history and forgets to look
        for the cache. He seems quite happy to post DNFs.

        LOL Tami, Sawdust can't find anything unless it's BURIED IN POISON
        IVY!!!! ;-D

        Candy