Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] MCP in a StarTrek Uniform, a Tinfoil Hat, balancing "the Rock That Rolls" on her head...

  • lowracer
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Argh! Darn yahoo, wrapping the URLs!

      Try this:
      http://tinyurl.com/6l5jh
    • Perrine Julie-ra5686
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
        Good thing I wore the right thing to work that day!!!!!
        LOL

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
          You are too funny Julie. You certainly deserved those smilies. I
          can't imagine what the neighbors must have thought, watching a woman
          galavanting around a subdivision wearing a Star Trek outfit with a
          Lost in Space sign and a rock on her head, and it's not even
          Halloween! :-)