Vin Diesel Passes

  • Daniel McGauley
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2002
      Hi,

      We picked up the XXX movie passes for Wednesday night (8/7) at 7:30pm from
      Team KAMM's new cache in NW Austin, but we can't attend the show tonight.
      We rehid them in a new cache in SW austin: N30 11.125/W097 52.238 called the
      movie exchange cache. Please feel free to go grab them even before the
      cache is listed on geocaching.com. Hopefully someone can use the passes for
      tonight!

      -Daniel