Lowracer's #500 - Walk like an Egyptian GCA263

  • lowracer
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 29 8:12 PM
      I've selected "Walk like an Egyptian" for my #500 cache. Anyone wants
      to join up for the expedition into old Egypt, email me off-list for the
      time Monday when this will be attempted. We'll meet at the start
      coords. Depending on who goes, we may nab a few other caches in the
      area. Lunch is a definite possibility.
      -mark
    • Wayne Lind
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 29 8:18 PM
        I am afraid I will be at work, but congratulations on 500 finds!!!

        I've selected "Walk like an Egyptian" for my #500 cache. Anyone wants
        to join up for the expedition into old Egypt, email me off-list for the
        time Monday when this will be attempted. We'll meet at the start
        coords. Depending on who goes, we may nab a few other caches in the
        area. Lunch is a definite possibility.
        -mark

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Michele Pain
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 29 8:29 PM
          It doesn't take too terribly long. Maybe we should meet around
          5:30-ish. That would give us plenty of time and working folks could
          join us?

          On Aug 29, 2004, at 10:12 PM, lowracer wrote:

          > I've selected "Walk like an Egyptian" for my #500 cache. Anyone wants
          > to join up for the expedition into old Egypt, email me off-list for the
          > time Monday when this will be attempted. We'll meet at the start
          > coords. Depending on who goes, we may nab a few other caches in the
          > area. Lunch is a definite possibility.
          > -mark
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • lowracer
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 29 8:31 PM
            Sounds good to me, except that 5:30 is really late for lunch... ;-)
            -mark
            On Aug 29, 2004, at 10:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:

            > It doesn't take too terribly long. Maybe we should meet around
            > 5:30-ish. That would give us plenty of time and working folks could
            > join us?
            >
            > On Aug 29, 2004, at 10:12 PM, lowracer wrote:
            >
            > > I've selected "Walk like an Egyptian" for my #500 cache.  Anyone
            > wants
            > > to join up for the expedition into old Egypt, email me off-list for
            > the
            > > time Monday when this will be attempted.  We'll meet at the start
            > > coords.  Depending on who goes, we may nab a few other caches in the
            > > area.   Lunch is a definite possibility.
            > > -mark
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links
            > >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            > <lrec_companion_043004.gif>
            > <l.gif>

            > Service.

          • Wayne Lind
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 29 8:33 PM
              Hmmm, that would make for a late lunch.

              It doesn't take too terribly long. Maybe we should meet around
              5:30-ish. That would give us plenty of time and working folks could
              join us?

              On Aug 29, 2004, at 10:12 PM, lowracer wrote:

              > I've selected "Walk like an Egyptian" for my #500 cache. Anyone wants
              > to join up for the expedition into old Egypt, email me off-list for the
              > time Monday when this will be attempted. We'll meet at the start
              > coords. Depending on who goes, we may nab a few other caches in the
              > area. Lunch is a definite possibility.
              > -mark

            • Essiar
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 30 6:22 AM
                Congrats Lowracer! That's a fun cache, good choice.

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Michele Pain

              • Megindler@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 30 7:16 AM
                  Early congrats Mark!  Big Mo
                • Henry Rohlfs
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 30 8:40 AM
                    I've been trying to free up my schedule for lunch, but alas, it's a
                    Monday and the wheels are falling off the cart. But congrats Mark on
                    500!

                    >>> lowracer@... 8/29/2004 10:31:06 PM >>>
                    Sounds good to me, except that 5:30 is really late for lunch... ;-)
                    -mark
                    On Aug 29, 2004, at 10:29 PM, Michele Pain wrote:

                    > It doesn't take too terribly long. Maybe we should meet around
                    > 5:30-ish. That would give us plenty of time and working folks could
                    > join us?
                    >
                    > On Aug 29, 2004, at 10:12 PM, lowracer wrote:
                    >
                    > > I've selected "Walk like an Egyptian" for my #500 cache. Anyone
                    > wants
                    > > to join up for the expedition into old Egypt, email me off-list
                    for
                    > the
                    > > time Monday when this will be attempted. We'll meet at the start
                    > > coords. Depending on who goes, we may nab a few other caches in
                    the
                    > > area. Lunch is a definite possibility.
                    > > -mark
                    > >

                    > > Yahoo! Groups Links