Groovy Grapesters, Bring your Chairs!!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2004
      Mary Ann is busy delegating! LOL First Steve, now me! She asked that
      I remind you that the winery has NO CHAIRS, NO TABLES, NO NOTHIN'!
      Please bring chairs, blankets, etc. And if it's no trouble, an extra
      card table or two would be nice. I told her I can bring a couple, but
      we always have so much stuff, extras would be appreciated.

      Thanks, and see you on the l00pe or at the Stomp! Oh, or at the
      Burger joint (Julie would kill me if I didn't mention that one!).

      Happy Trails,
      Candy