Geo-Stompin' Groovy Grape Time!

  • Essiar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2004
      GrrlFrog asked me to post a reminder about the upcoming Geo-Stompin'
      Groovy Grape Time event this weekend. GCJQV8. Come on out and join
      us for a great time stomping grapes at the winery, hiding and
      seeking caches in the vineyard, picnicing and having a blast with
      your fellow cachers. When you sign up please post what you can bring
      for the potluck picnic. All ages welcome. Hope to see you all out
      there!