Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Update, and more infor than u need to know..:)

  • Aphrael
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2004
      I am hoping to be able to come down this weekend... we were going to go bowling, but life ie. kids got in the way of that one..:) gotta love the school rush..:) I don't remember jr high being this demanding...:) but this week both kids will be back in school and all should be right with the world..:)

      Essiar <essiar@...> wrote:
      No prob on the extra week. I extended it to next Monday the 30th. A
      few people needed some extra time. Happy to hear you acquired some
      wheels. I hope that means we'll see you in town soon!
      Es

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Christine"
      <aphrael32@y...> wrote:
      > well I finally, FINALLY found a car...:) and I will be mobile...:)
      > YAY!!! I got a minivan, ie. more caching room...:) I have been
      > without wheels for 6 weeks, and let me tell ya ... it sux..:) Es I
      > will be working on getting my coords this weekend if you will
      extend
      > me a few more days..:) sry to be the last one in, but I won't walk
      > two counties away from my house for nobody!! :):):) Thanks Mark
      for
      > getting me thru the,OMG its a minivan, thing...:) Candy I see
      MAJOR