Big night for a bunch of folks

  • Michele Pain
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 21, 2004
      Hey Kevin-Congrats on 200!
    • Kevin Dytrich
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 21, 2004
        Thanks.

        It was a fun time bowling. The kids next to us obviously knew nothing
        about bowling etiquette because they just went ahead and bowled, even
        when we were standing there ready to bowl.

        I also wish I could have got some cheese-free enchiladas. The chicken
        fried steak was good though.

        -- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Michele Pain
        <mpain@s...> wrote:
        > Hey Kevin-Congrats on 200!
      • mrscaptainpicard
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 22, 2004
          WooHoo!

          <mpain@s...> wrote:
          > Hey Kevin-Congrats on 200!
        • lowracer
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 22, 2004
            Yeah and Shelly Pain hit #300, and somewhere in there the GeoDillos
            snuck past #700!
            -mark
            On Aug 22, 2004, at 7:45 AM, mrscaptainpicard wrote:

            > WooHoo!
            >

            > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Michele Pain
            > <mpain@s...> wrote:
            > > Hey Kevin-Congrats on 200!
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            > <81804_0704_b_300250a.gif>
            > <l.gif>

            > Service.

          • Michele Pain
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 22, 2004
              Way to go 'Dillos! Must be that great form!!!!

              On Aug 22, 2004, at 7:48 AM, lowracer wrote:

              > Yeah and Shelly Pain hit #300, and somewhere in there the GeoDillos
              > snuck past #700!
              > -mark
              > On Aug 22, 2004, at 7:45 AM, mrscaptainpicard wrote:
              >
              >> WooHoo!
              >>

              >> --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Michele Pain
              >> <mpain@s...> wrote:
              >>> Hey Kevin-Congrats on 200!
              >>

              >> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              >> <81804_0704_b_300250a.gif>
              >> <l.gif>
              >>
              >> Yahoo! Groups Links
              >>
              >> • To visit your group on the web, go to:
              >>
              >> • To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              >>
              >> • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
              >> Service.
              >>

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Essiar
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 22, 2004
                Way to go Shelly, Kevin and Geodillos!!!

                <mpain@s...> wrote:
                > Way to go 'Dillos! Must be that great form!!!!
                >

                > On Aug 22, 2004, at 7:48 AM, lowracer wrote:
                >
                > > Yeah and Shelly Pain hit #300, and somewhere in there the
                GeoDillos
                > > snuck past #700!
                > > -mark
                > > On Aug 22, 2004, at 7:45 AM, mrscaptainpicard wrote:
                > >
                > >> WooHoo!
                > >>

                > >> --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Michele Pain
                > >>

                > >> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                > >> <81804_0704_b_300250a.gif>
                > >> <l.gif>
                > >>
                > >> Yahoo! Groups Links
                > >>
                > >> • To visit your group on the web, go to:
                > >>
                > >> • To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                > >>
                > >> • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
                Terms of
                > >> Service.
                > >>

                > > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Lee Dedear
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 22, 2004
                  And I hit 300 in Waco last week. I had really wanted to visit one of the
                  famous Austin caches for the milestone, but I was on a trip out of town,
                  with access to caches I'm not normally near, with some free time after
                  work, and was sitting at 299 on the day of the trip. What would YOU have
                  done?

                  I had even gotten some good recommendations from MCP, and kind of had my
                  sights on Line of Sight, but that can wait until 400... NOT!

                  --Lee
                  "Suchmann"

                  Yeah and Shelly Pain hit #300, and somewhere in there the GeoDillos
                  snuck past #700!
                  -mark
                  On Aug 22, 2004, at 7:45 AM, mrscaptainpicard wrote:

                  > WooHoo!
                  >

                  > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Michele Pain
                  > <mpain@s...> wrote:
                  > > Hey Kevin-Congrats on 200!
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  > <81804_0704_b_300250a.gif>
                  > <l.gif>

                  > • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
                  Terms of
                  > Service.

                  Yahoo! Groups Links
                • mrscaptainpicard
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 22, 2004
                    Congratulations Lee, Scott, Charlotte, Steve and everyone else. I
                    hope your next 100 are even more fun than the last!
                    Julie
                  • Candy Lind
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 24, 2004
                      Way to go, Suchmann! And everyone else whose milestones I missed
                      while I was gone!

                      Candy

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Lee Dedear"