Re: TxGeoCoins - New to Austin?

  • txhipowr
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2002
      TxGeoCoin #48 is in YAPIDKA Series #1 not YS#2, sorry!

      Lou

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., "txhipowr" <txhipowr@b...> wrote:
      > I've placed two more TxGeoCoins. #48 is in YAPIDKA#2 and #49 is in
      the
      > Brushy Creek multi-cache. As with my first one, if you would pick
      > these travelers up, please move them north and/or east and help them
      > on their way towards Vermont.
      >
      > Lou Catozzi
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., "txhipowr" <txhipowr@b...>
      wrote:
      > > Today I placed the first of my Texas GeoCoins in an Austin
      geocache.
      > > If you are wondering what a Texas GeoCoin looks like check out
      > > www.txgeocoins.com They were designed by someone in the Houston
      area
      > > and I think they are super looking. Mine are serial numbered
      TX0046
      > > thru TX0055. I have placed #47 in the Coyotee Watch geocache in
      > > Northwest Austin. If you pick it up (or any travelbug-like
      > > geo-traveler) please relocate it to anyother geocache and log it's
      > > movement on the proper tracking website.
      > >
      > > Lou Catozzi
      > > TxHiPowr
    • Daniel McGauley
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2002
        Hi,

        We picked up the XXX movie passes for Wednesday night (8/7) at 7:30pm from
        Team KAMM's new cache in NW Austin, but we can't attend the show tonight.
        We rehid them in a new cache in SW austin: N30 11.125/W097 52.238 called the
        movie exchange cache. Please feel free to go grab them even before the
        cache is listed on geocaching.com. Hopefully someone can use the passes for
        tonight!

        -Daniel