Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Geocacher in Danskin Triathlon Sunday!!

  • Robert Barron
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 8, 2003
      Just to let everyone know, Penny (Coppertone) finished today's triathlon.  Not bad for girl who could not swim a few months ago!

      Hope to see everyone at the event cache on Saturday.

      Robert

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 8, 2003
        Outstanding!! Great job to all that participated. Was this the event that had one "Mystery Competition"? If so, what was it?

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 8, 2003
          The mystery event was in the adventure race that Jessica posted about.  This was a triathlon with swimming, biking and running.

          Robert

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 8, 2003
            WOWZER!!!! Way to go, ladies!!!

            Candy Lind
            candylind@...
            I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
            Visit http://www.geocaching.com and see the great outdoors in a new way!

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 9, 2003
              Congratulations Penny!  That swim was a doozy to!
            • Megindler@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 9, 2003
                No, this was just pure physical abuse!  I am going to look into the "Adventure Woman" competition.  I feel like I'll have better luck if I can use some brain power as well.  At least to give the poor body a break!