Re: TxGeoCoins - New to Austin?

  • txhipowr
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2002
      I've placed two more TxGeoCoins. #48 is in YAPIDKA#2 and #49 is in the
      Brushy Creek multi-cache. As with my first one, if you would pick
      these travelers up, please move them north and/or east and help them
      on their way towards Vermont.

      Lou Catozzi

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., "txhipowr" <txhipowr@b...> wrote:
      > Today I placed the first of my Texas GeoCoins in an Austin geocache.
      > If you are wondering what a Texas GeoCoin looks like check out
      > www.txgeocoins.com They were designed by someone in the Houston area
      > and I think they are super looking. Mine are serial numbered TX0046
      > thru TX0055. I have placed #47 in the Coyotee Watch geocache in
      > Northwest Austin. If you pick it up (or any travelbug-like
      > geo-traveler) please relocate it to anyother geocache and log it's
      > movement on the proper tracking website.
      >
      > Lou Catozzi
      > TxHiPowr
    • txhipowr
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2002
        TxGeoCoin #48 is in YAPIDKA Series #1 not YS#2, sorry!

        Lou

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., "txhipowr" <txhipowr@b...> wrote:
        > I've placed two more TxGeoCoins. #48 is in YAPIDKA#2 and #49 is in
        the
        > Brushy Creek multi-cache. As with my first one, if you would pick
        > these travelers up, please move them north and/or east and help them
        > on their way towards Vermont.
        >
        > Lou Catozzi
        >
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@y..., "txhipowr" <txhipowr@b...>
        wrote:
        > > Today I placed the first of my Texas GeoCoins in an Austin
        geocache.
        > > If you are wondering what a Texas GeoCoin looks like check out
        > > www.txgeocoins.com They were designed by someone in the Houston
        area
        > > and I think they are super looking. Mine are serial numbered
        TX0046
        > > thru TX0055. I have placed #47 in the Coyotee Watch geocache in
        > > Northwest Austin. If you pick it up (or any travelbug-like
        > > geo-traveler) please relocate it to anyother geocache and log it's
        > > movement on the proper tracking website.
        > >
        > > Lou Catozzi
        > > TxHiPowr
      • Daniel McGauley
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2002
          Hi,

          We picked up the XXX movie passes for Wednesday night (8/7) at 7:30pm from
          Team KAMM's new cache in NW Austin, but we can't attend the show tonight.
          We rehid them in a new cache in SW austin: N30 11.125/W097 52.238 called the
          movie exchange cache. Please feel free to go grab them even before the
          cache is listed on geocaching.com. Hopefully someone can use the passes for
          tonight!

          -Daniel