Looking for partners for Women's Adventure Race

  • Scott & Jessica Ogle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2003
      Is anyone (sorry, females only) interested in participating in the Women's
      Adventure Race on October 4? I've never done this before. According to the
      web site, www.austinadventure.com, the race consists of hiking, mountain
      biking, adventure tubing and a mystery activity. If you think you might be
      interested, check out the web site and send me an email.

      Jessica
    • Megindler@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2003
        I think we are.  Can you give me the link to check it out.