Re: That Damn Lowracer Strikes Again!!

  • gtbevo2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
      Mark, it's so hard to tell through email when you are kidding and
      when you are not. Are you really still working on Cited Honorees???

      I'm going to have a look at your new puzzle cache now........

      Alyson

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, lowracer
      <lowracer@a...> wrote:
      > There is still a nice 2TF and maybe 3TF prize for this cache.
      >
      > It's not as hard as it seems. I can't in good conscience rate it
      a 5
      > difficulty. It may even be a 2. Not worthy of being called M16,
      > though that one is in work and will make "What's the Point" look
      like
      > the crayon-scribblings of kindergarten kids. ;-)
      >
      > As for me, I'm still puzzling over Cited Honorees.
      >
      > -mark
      >
      > On Aug 4, 2004, at 11:45 AM, Candy Lind wrote:
      >
      > > Does anyone have any earthly idea how to attack lowracer's new
      > > puzzle? (GCK616) I've looked at, and eliminated, Simpson's Rule
      (a
      > > formula for estimating the area of an integral ... egad my head
      > > hurts!!!). I'm looking now at the wording and formatting (it's
      > > preformatted text) to see if I can find anything ... I'm
      wondering if
      > > the two very similar messages you can split this into might be
      the
      > > latitude and longitude?? Any other ideas?
      > >
      > > Folks, you know I'm going stir crazy, sitting home with this
      cough,
      > > when I'll actually work on a *&%$&#%$$*&% PUZZLE CACHE!!!! Any
      help
      > > will be appreciated!!!
      > >
      > > I'm taking a short break to go get a haircut, and I hope
      someone has
      > > a starting point when I return! ==8-O
      > >
      > > Candy
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > > <lrec_companion_043004.gif>
      > > <l.gif>
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > > • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
      Terms of
      > > Service.

    • Di and Richard
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
        Argh! Rich and I just figured it out, but the kids are asleep, and we can't
        go out tonight! Maybe I just have to be late to work tomorrow...or maybe
        I've got Candy's cough. Yeah, that's it.

        --Di (of dirich92)
        dirich@...