Fwd: Lake Travis Clean up Notice

  • lowracer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2004
      Anyone interested in pulling together an event cache for this?
      -mark

      Begin forwarded message:

    • mpain@swbell.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2004
        I'd sign on for this. I think it would be fun to get one of those doctored
        soda cans that's really a hiding place and put a prize in it.

        Just did a cache at a 650 year old oak tree which Washington had a picnic
        under during the Revolutionary War!

        Back to Austin Sunday.
        See ya
        Shelly

        Anyone interested in pulling together an event cache for this?
        -mark

        Begin forwarded message:

        > From: Charles Williams <Charles.Williams@...>
        > Date: August 4, 2004 3:56:01 PM CDT
        > To: mgessner@...
        > Subject: Lake Travis Clean up Notice
        >
        > Mark, just wanted to let you know about the 10th Underwater and land
        > clean up at Lake Travis. I was also wanting to know if you would help
        > me in doing a scavenger hunt at 4 of the parks. I would like to hide a
        > trash item and do the coordinates and then whoever finds it will be
        > given a door prize....
        >
        > What do you think??
        >
        > anyway about the cleanup.... It is Sunday, Sept 26th 2004 8 am to 12
        > pm and then meeting at Carlos N Charlie's for lunch and bands and door
        > prizes. There will also be T-shirts....
        >
        > If you can help me set up the scavenger hunt.....let me know....
        > Thanks....

        http://mail2web.com/ .
      • Happ Chris-rxpx40
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2004
          Sounds like a great idea. I have missed the last several years Lake cleanup and would like to hit this one.
          Chris