RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cache Logger site for Cachemate Users

  • Paul Holland
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004

      Alan,

      Can you port this to PPC (Pocket PC J)

      From: alan [mailto:alan@...]
      Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 7:46 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cache Logger site for Cachemate Users

      I heard about this Cache Logger site:
      http://boulter.com/geocaching/logger/ for Cachemate users in the gc.com
      forums. It looks interesting but I haven't used it.

      Alan

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • alan@alancurry.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
        Port what?

        I'm not the author of Cachemate nor the Cache Logger site.

        But if you buy me a Pocket PC, I'll try. I prefer a "Dell Axim X30 with 624 MHz
        & Integrated Wireless". How's that? :D Don't you still work for Dell? You could
        get me one via discount? ;)

        Alan

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
          I still do...  :-)  As to discount thats not a word talked about much (when your a Dell Employee)  Let me know what company you work for and I'll see if I can do anything.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
            The key words are "buy me a Pocket PC" and "You could get me one". As for need
            one, I don't need one. I have a Palm based PDA. It does everything I need which
            is occasionally look up a phone number and look at cache pages. Other than that
            I have no use for a PDA.