Cache Logger site for Cachemate Users

  • alan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
      I heard about this Cache Logger site:
      http://boulter.com/geocaching/logger/ for Cachemate users in the gc.com
      forums. It looks interesting but I haven't used it.

      Alan
    • Paul Holland
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004

        Alan,

        Can you port this to PPC (Pocket PC J)

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
          Port what?

          I'm not the author of Cachemate nor the Cache Logger site.

          But if you buy me a Pocket PC, I'll try. I prefer a "Dell Axim X30 with 624 MHz
          & Integrated Wireless". How's that? :D Don't you still work for Dell? You could
          get me one via discount? ;)

          Alan

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
            I still do...  :-)  As to discount thats not a word talked about much (when your a Dell Employee)  Let me know what company you work for and I'll see if I can do anything.

            alan@... wrote:
            Port what?

            I'm not the author of Cachemate nor the Cache Logger site.

            But if you buy me a Pocket PC, I'll try. I prefer a "Dell Axim X30 with 624 MHz
            & Integrated Wireless". How's that? :D Don't you still work for Dell? You could
            get me one via discount? ;)

            Alan

            Quoting Paul Holland <hollapm@...>:

            > Alan,
            >
            > Can you port this to PPC (Pocket PC J)

            Do you Yahoo!?
          • alan@alancurry.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2004
              The key words are "buy me a Pocket PC" and "You could get me one". As for need
              one, I don't need one. I have a Palm based PDA. It does everything I need which
              is occasionally look up a phone number and look at cache pages. Other than that
              I have no use for a PDA.