Re: The Diver is dead, long live The Diver!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2004
      We'd probably have to have one of those "SPB's" that we saw while on
      Travis with bbelk last weekend ... Why don't we just have a party
      instead? Oh, and get him to donate 2 hands so we can continue to
      maintain "Ice Scream, You Scream"?? LOL

      Candy

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, AusGeoCache@a... wrote:
      > What size boat do we need to create a wake big enough for the Diver?
      >

      > Cache on,
      > Blizzard
      >
      > Dick Young
    • alan
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2004
        Party just for a name change?

        Candy Lind wrote:

        >We'd probably have to have one of those "SPB's" that we saw while on
        >Travis with bbelk last weekend ... Why don't we just have a party
        >instead? Oh, and get him to donate 2 hands so we can continue to
        >maintain "Ice Scream, You Scream"?? LOL
        >
        >Candy
        >

        > Wayne Lind wrote:
        >
        >>Hmmmmm I smell event here. I know they did this one in San Antonio and had a
        >>great send off for Megus. Everyone had a great time, even the corpse of
        >>honor.
        >>
        >>Wake for the Diver????

      • Candy Lind
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 4, 2004
          Sure, ANY excuse for a party!! LOL

          Candy

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, alan <alan@a...> wrote:
          > Party just for a name change?
          >

          > Candy Lind wrote:
          >
          >... Why don't we just have a party
          > >instead? Oh, and get him to donate 2 hands so we can continue to
          > >maintain "Ice Scream, You Scream"?? LOL
          > >
          > >Candy
          > >

          > > Wayne Lind wrote:
          > >
          > >>Hmmmmm I smell event here. I know they did this one in San
          Antonio and had a
          > >>great send off for Megus. Everyone had a great time, even the
          corpse of
          > >>honor.
          > >>
          > >>Wake for the Diver????

        • Wayne Lind
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 4, 2004
            Look at it this way Alan. How often does it happen that the guest of honor
            gets to give the rebuttal to his own eulogy? It's your big chance.